Background

zaterdag 29 mei 2010

Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare 

Yesterday and today my computar is playing tricks with me at getting onto the internet and doing my daily bloghop to my fellow DT members of all the DT teams I'm in. I know that takes a 1,5 hour of my morning.. but then I have the feeling that my day can begin. LOL
And today I hopped to Jovita and found this wonderful Truth or Dare game at Pieces of Me.
So... I take the DARE....
Imagine this... I craft in my livingroom on the dinnertable.. and ever since we don't eat there anymore.. Just with a plate on our lap in front of the TV. (I know, very bad) But even that table isn't big enough... cause I even put everything around me on the floor... 

The fun part is that my kids never complain that I'm not there... ROFLOL..
It cuts both ways.
Hope you like this little glimps into my life over here in the Netherlands.

Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.
Love xxxx



3 opmerkingen:

Gina zei

Hahaha! How brave you are to show your workspace, I wouldn't dare hahaha!
Love as always Gina x x x

Alison (Groovycrafter) zei

Love how you hang your embellishments on a coat hanger...lol
Great idea!!!!
I too craft on my kitchen table....oh to have a craft room...HEAVEN!!
Have a great weekend Marion.
Hugs as always
Alison.
xx

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy zei

thanks for sharing your space!! love your hanger idea (lol)