Background

zaterdag 8 mei 2010

Prairy Fairy Fridays week 18


 The challenge this week is to RECYCLE! Reuse or recycle something you have into something new!

On this card I used a tag from the new pants of my son. I have them on my desk for a few weeks and they were waiting to be used... so here's one of them... I love to use the labels cause they are some kind of artwork nowdays.
The stamp is Mo's and colored with copics. The sentiment says I love you. I made the card for someone that is going to a rough time and want her to know that I love her and that I'll be there for her.
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment.
Love 

10 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

What a great idea! Love this!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

xoxoxo

Unknown zei

Smashing card Marion and so thoughtful. I love tags and this is a great way to use them, on a card. Your colouring is brill too! Thanks for playing along with us at Fairy Fun Fridays! Good luck! Viv xx

Gina zei

Gorgeous card Marion, the clothes tag works perfectly with that image!
love as always gina x x x

Unknown zei

Cute card Marion! I love using recycled things!

CarlaKH zei

What a gorgeous card... that bunny is the cutest ever! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy zei

super idea to use the tags, love it. the bunny is so adorable.

Cor* zei

Great idea! I agree..........alot of things are works of art these days! Thanks for joining us at FFF!

Margreet zei

Hoi Marion........wat een goed idee om zo'n tag te recyclen........ze zijn idd vaak zó mooi!......je hebt die geweldige digi prachtig ingekleurd........bedankt voor het meedoen deze week bij FFF!
groetjes, Margreet

Terry zei

Hai hai Marion, wat een superleuke kaart heb je gemaakt zeg...en zekers leuk hoor met je tag om te recyclen...wow...De digi van Mo is echt geweldig ingekleurd...wow...Dank je wel dat je mee hebt gedaan met FFF. Veel liefs terry

Suzi Mac zei

Hi Marion, fabulous card, love the tag idea, very clever. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays! Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x