Background

zaterdag 15 mei 2010

Season's greetings

Well.... I got the hang of playing in multiple challenges so I started to make another card with a lovely image from Shelly's Images. I love this snowman. He is so adorable... and than when making the card I experienced some trouble in making the card. I couldn't get the christmas feeling with the papers... But after all here is the card.
Hope you all like him as much as I do.


Images by Shelly's Images
Colored with Copics
DP, ribbon and embellishemts from stash

This card is for the following challenges:


4 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Oh....he is so fun Marion! You did a wonderful job with this card and I love your coloring.

I am not ready to start to think about Christmas yet, but I know that it will be here again before we know it.

Kristen H zei

He is so cute! I love the image, but really love how you colored him... the lights look alive and really seem to glow!
Cute layout as well!

Gina zei

Your card has a lovely christmassy feel Marion. I love red n green for christmas cards!
love as always Gina x x x

Courtney zei

Such a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you back!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT