Background

vrijdag 14 mei 2010

The Journey

The Journey is just the beginning...

I just love this image... It is so beautiful and can be used for so many occasions. And when I saw this sentiment I knew I had to add it to the card with the rooster. The Rooster is an image by Shelly's Images.
For a change I wanted to keep the card "simpel' cause sometimes I have the feeling that less is more on a card.
Hope you like him as much as I do and leave me a comment.
Hugs
xxx


The card is colored with copics
Sentiment by Rainbow drops echo Designs
DP is from stash as is the embellisment.

this is an entry for the next challenge:

Cooking it up with Katie: 3 colors of a charming man.
Shelly's Images:  anything goes
Crafty Calender Challenge: The great outdoors

13 opmerkingen:

Katie zei

Great card, love the image!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Unknown zei

Absolutely beautiful Marion! This image is one of my favorites too!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden zei

Thank you...

Gina zei

Love that rooster Marion, I can practically hear him crowing!
love as always Gina x x x

Min zei

What a great card Marion - Sometimes Simple is best and in this case it works great!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1CardCreator zei

Wow, I love this card Marion! You colored the rooster so beautifully! That embellishment works perfectly on it too! So glad you joined us in the Kahwinkedink challenge, thanks ~Diane

Courtney zei

Beautiful card Marion! I love the rooster. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at KWED. Hope to see you next week!

~Courtney~

Scrappy zei

Marion this is GORGEOUS!! Love what you've done with Shelly's Rooster! :)

Scrappy zei

Forgot to add...Thanks for playing along at KAH-wink-E-dink Challenges!

Chrissie zei

This is a great card, I love that beautiful image!
Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this time!
Chrissie

Celeste zei

Beautiful card, nice coloring.

Crafteezee zei

Fab image. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) zei

Marion, this is wonderful!! I LOVE the paper you chose and SUPER job on the image!!