Background

donderdag 20 mei 2010

Cowgirls up Stamp Jessica

Cowgirls up Stamp Jessica

Hi, I would like to introduce you to Jessica. At Mother's Day our DT Designer CJ by Cowgirl Up Stamps decided that we could choose a digi stamp by choice for this day. Can you imagine that? Getting another stamp for free.... Well there are so many wonderful digi stamps in her store that I had a hard time choosing an image.
But when Jessica fluttered by I know that she would be the perfect image for a Mothers Day gift for me.
So CJ... Thanks from the bottom of my heart and this is what I made with her. And the fun part for you all is that there is still a 25% discount in the store due to the grand opening that we have this month. And next to that you get a wonderfull Freebie as well.
So make sure to go there and get what you like!




I also like to enter her in the following challenge as well:


Card recipe:
Colored with copics
Dp is new magnolia collection
Sentiment  is from the freebie collection of Shelly's Images

9 opmerkingen:

Min zei

Adorable card Marion and I LOVE that you used one of my sentiments! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden zei

Thanks Min. I love to use them. And my best Friend who was over here loved them as well so she will be going to the store to get some as well.
Thanks for making this wonderfull sentiments. You rock in them.
xxx

Wendi zei

This is so so pretty i love your colour choice thank you for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Danni zei

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Beeceecreativity zei

beautiful bright and great card.. cute image.. great details.

Leanne zei

Fantastic card - I love the brightness of it!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Unknown zei

ooops...lost my post. I will try again.

I love this card Marion! Great work!

~hugs :)

NGCARDS zei

This is so cute! Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx

Allison zei

cute card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX