Background

zondag 23 mei 2010

First design for Filekutz

First design for Filekutz by LisaJane

I would like to present my First design for FileKutz by LisaJane. I just love her designs. Her creations are so joyful and great. And the other great part is that you can resize them so easily and adjust them to any project you want to use them for. This is the first time I worked with a file from FileKutz and I have to say they cut out so fine. Just in one time they come out of the paper. And that is a superb Job. I had some bad experiences with other files. But these come out so nice and clean. A true joy to work with.

Last night I got an email from my friend asking me to make a special card for her. Her friend got a little baby boy and she would love a card made by me to give. So what a great opportunity to use this file from FileKutz. If you go the Filekutz Blog and join us as a member you can get this file for free.

So make sure you get there while this offer still is running.
Card Recipe:
Image by Motivet
Colored with copics
Swirl by Filekutz by LisaJane
DP is Tilda papercrafts
 Fowers by Prima marketing
leave by Artemio

Hope you like what I made with it and feel inspired by it.
Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.

6 opmerkingen:

Aunty Sue zei

oh what a lovely card thanks for joining us this week creative inspirations

shelly zei

aww how cute :) thank you for sharing this at craftycreations. xx shelly

Beccy zei

Ohh this is so cute - that swirl is brilliant - gorgeous baby card.

PS thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog. :-)

Beccy aka lil sis xx

NGCARDS zei

adorable work hun. Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe zei

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute ...love the papers you have used and your LO is fab

Thank You for joining 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!! good luck!

Hugs Shell xx

andrea zei

gorgeous card such a sweet image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea