Background

zaterdag 30 juli 2011

Wonderful warm Greeting by Amy R

CHA is over and there are so so many brand new stamps and sentiments and dies available at 
ALL THAT SCRAPS!

Today I want to show you some more of the wonderful and warm text stamps that are available by AmyR.
I used the Mixed Sentiments and Elegant Greetings that will be available from August 1st in STORE!




The stamp is Ice cream Birgitta and already available in store HERE or
as a Digital image HERE


I colored here with my copic Markers
Papers: Maja Design
***

And then this card:

It's not easy to make a Condolence card... but with the Elegant Greeting by AmyR it's a warm and tender
process to make a card like this.
I stamped the Text onto cardstock and embossed it with fine silver embossing powder. 
The charm is from my stash and has a cross in it.


Hope you will take a good look at the more than fantastic text stamps. I really appreciate them and they are so wonderful to use for so many occasions on your cards!

With Love

Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

Vicky zei

They are both gorgeous Marion...and the condolence card is simply elegant and perfect :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

nicolet zei

Schitterende kaarten weer Marion!
Groetjes NIcolet