Background

dinsdag 12 juli 2011

A little update here

Hi girls,
 
I've been to the hospital for an extra check-up since my temperture was gone up. All is well... the wound is healing and cleaning up old blood in the wound so that gives some temp change. Nothing to worry about.
The made a really nice stitches so there won't be such a big stripe on the side of my knee.
 
I still have a lot of pain meds... and that keeps it beareble...
 
I want to thank all of you for the huge amount of cards that you sent to me!!! Cards for my good recovery, cards with presents for my birthday! My gosh.... I was amazed by it... each and every one is a piece of art itsefl! They are standing on a table close to me and I enjoy them every day!
Thanks a million for this support!
(it really makes my day every time again to see them and to read the warm and caring words!!!)
 
And the card that is here I made (way on time) for my Daughter. She had her birthday last week.
Wanted to share it with you all.
 
 

Warm hugs a lots of love to you all.
 
Photobucket

10 opmerkingen:

Joey zei

So pleased you are healing well Marion :D biggest of huggles to you, miffed I missed your birthday tho aaaargh! so sorry hun, hope you had a lovely day xxx

Jeni zei

Hi Marion! Just wanted to pop in and say "hello". Looking forward to being on the Totally Papercrafts Dt with you.
Knee surgery? Hope you are on the mend quickly. ~jeni :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple zei

Hi Marion, great news that your knee is healing well and your pain meds are working.
It must be frustrating staying in bed, but it sounds like you have some lovely cards to look at.
Take care
Caroline xxx

m@deliefjuh zei

ik vind hem prachtig meid!

Anoniem zei

Hi Marion,

I'm sure your daughter loved the gorgeous card you made her! Amazing coloring, and the flowers, pearls and paper punching are very pretty.

I'm so glad you're healing, and sorry you had a high temperature!

Have a wonderful birthday!

Christina zei

Dat is een prachtige kaart geworden Marion!!
Groeten Kristel

nicolet zei

Schitterend kaartje Marion! En fijn dat de koorts niet van iets bijzonders kwam!! Sterkte verder!
Liefs Nicolet

Charlene zei

Marion, I'm so glad to read that everything is going o.k. for you and that the temperature was nothing to be concerned about. Sorry I missed your birthday and the fact that you had been in the hospital. Hope that you were able to enjoy your birthday...at least a little. The card you did for your dd is absolutely darling. Beautiful coloring and that paper is fabulous! Hope that you are soon able to get around pain free.

Melissa zei

Hoi Marion,

Wat een leuke kaart zeg!
Hele mooie kleuren!
Ben ook benieuwd hoe het met je gaat.

Liefs,
Melissa

Nicole zei

Hei Marion, fijn dat het met je knie al wat beter gaat. En wat leuk dat je zoveel kaarten al hebt. Ik hoop dat die uit Noorwegen ook al is gearriveerd. Je hebt voor Marieke ook een prachtig kaartje gemaakt, zeg. Wat een schatje. Nou meid, doe het rustig aan, OK?!

Klemmer.......