Background

vrijdag 29 juli 2011

New Swiss Pixies at All That Scraps

Hi there...

Well after almost 4 weeks of bedrest I'm finally busy with physical therapy and craft a little now and then. Both really helped me through it all. Not there yet... but I have this feeling and strong believe deep inside me that all is going to be fine with me. 

I'm so blessed that I'm in the DT of All That Scraps. I got some great new stamps to work with. They are Hot from CHA!!!! So go to ALL THAT SCRAPS to see all the great new arrivals over there!



 

This cutie is Coffe Birgitta and will be in store soon.
The text Cuppa Love is from AmyR Mixed Sentiments
The wonderfull text used at the inside of the card is by
AmyR Elegant Greetings.
All stamps will be available from August 1st at the store of All that Scraps

I colored Coffe Birgitta with Distress inks and Twinkling H20
Papers: Maja Design
MS borderpunch
Nestabilities scalloped round
Pink Ribbon made by Velvet ribbon from stash

This card is also into the following challenges:

Hope you like these stamps and have tons of fun with them!
There are more beauties to come, so stay tuned!

With Love



Photobucket

6 opmerkingen:

Janet zei

Gorgeous card Marion,very cute
Janet

nicolet zei

Prachtige kaart Marion! En fijn dat je weer een beetje aan de freubel kan! Wat doet dat goed he!
Groetjes Nicolet

Vicky zei

Gorgeous Marion...and lovely layout too hun..

big hugs and hope you have a lovely weekend..hugs Vicky xx

Zoechaos zei

Thank you for entering this with us at Just for fun but I'm afraid this does not meet our challenge expectations, the ribbon is not the feature of your card as we ask. XOXO Zoe

Audrey zei

What a gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Sharon zei

Such a beautiful and really cute card Marion - hope you are going okay!!!!