Background

zaterdag 2 juli 2011

Being off line for a short while..

Hi Girls,

Well it's finally time... I got the test results and it appears that I have two malignant tumors in my upper leg bone.
Last Tuesday I got the final results and the news that coming monday I will have the surgery.

They will remove both tumors and then I'm not able to use my leg on any way. So will be having a lot of bedtime. After that the rehabilitation will start and I will be coming around more and more.
Of course I hope this will be sooner.. but since I'm not sure... I just keep it on that.

I have some post pre-sheduled here.. so now and then there will be a post here.

Last few weeks I had a lot of support and sweet words from you all. I want to thank you for it. It really was a shoulder to lean on and cry now and then.
But from here on it's back up the hill...

I will the coloring, making cards and see all of your work and most of all chatting with you...
But be assured that I will think of you...
Here is a little card with that same text (in Dutch).


Stamp by Lilly of the Valley
Colored with my copic markers

Sending you lot's of hugs and kisses and we talk soon again.
With love
Photobucket

8 opmerkingen:

THERESA zei

So sorry to hear that, you hold on, lots of peeps rooting and praying for you!!!
lotsa luv

Nancy Thomas zei

I'm sending prayers and good thoughts across the pond for you Marion. Hugs.

nicolet zei

Lieve lieve Marion, heel veel sterkte maandag en ik denk aan je!!!
Je kaartje is prachtig geworden.
Dikke knuffel Nicolet

Annemarie en Merit zei

Lieve Marion,

Wat is dit schrikken zeg, we wensen je heel veel sterkte en het aller allerbeste toe.
We denken aan je.

annemarie en merit

Sharon zei

Thinking of you Marion and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Claire zei

Sending you hugs Marion, I hope you are back with us before too long
Claire xx

Miranda zei

Lieve Marion, heeeeeel veel sterkte morgen en de tijd erna.
Ik kom je snel opzoeken als je weer thuis bent.
Ik informeer wel even via Flora.
Hou je goed en nogmaals sterkte.
Dikke knuffel Miranda.

Chris Stern / CS Designs zei

Marion, Just want to say hang in there and hope all goes well for you.
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/