Background

woensdag 6 juli 2011

Anything goes at All That Scraps

Whohooooo..... It's the first of June.... I don't know why... but I love this month... just a few weeks till summer vacation starts for my DS and I will be hanging around on my balcony or on my crafting table... 
Anyway.... I just wish that this whole month will be one with lot's of sunshine!

And today is also the day that there is a brand new Anything goes Challenge at the
All That Scraps Challenge Blog!
I used one of the new Digital stamps from C.C. Design. She is called Ladybug Monkey and can be found HERE in the section June 2011.
The text is a stamp that you can find HERE in the section June 2011!





I colored her with my wonderful copic markers
Face: E0000,000,00,R20 Fur: E21,23,25,27,29
Others: RV32,34 and Atyou Spica Silver for the antenna on her head.
The papers are from Kaisercraft Chanteuse collection
Swirl and lace are from stash.

I hope you come on over and join our fun challenge and show us what you make! Hope it will have one of the cute monkey's on it.

Thanks for stopping by
With Love
Photobucket

3 opmerkingen:

Saskia van den Berk zei

Wat een lief kaartje.
Heel veel sterkte van de week.
Het is ff door bijten meid.........maar dan ben je ze gelukkig kwijt.

Knuff Sas

Vicky zei

Such a cheeky fellow Marion..I love it hun...!

Sending you big hugs Vicky xx

Claire zei

Gorgeous card Marion :-)
I hope you're feeling better my friend
love and hugs
Claire xx