Background

zaterdag 5 juni 2010

Non challenge card Cowgirls Up stamps.

Theatre card with Cowgirl Up Stamps.

 Last Thursday I was crafting with my best friend in crafting Wilma and I showed her my tent card I made.. and I told her that I wanted a card with more space at the top as well.. and she reminded me about the Theatre card.
I was so gratefull that she helped me with that, so I want to give her the credit for this. 
Wilma, thanks for this. You're the best!!!

I had such fun in coloring this lovely Check Faery by Cowgirls Up Stamps and can be found HERE.
So here is what I made with her in this Theatre card.
Front of the card.
 Side view to show the space in it. (apologies for the bad photo)


Check Faery is realy floating between the two layers as you can see. And on request I can tell you that I will make a tutorial for this card and publish it on my tutotial site and on the new SNR group that started Friday.
There is a big challenge going on with lots of freebies... so make sure you go THERE and join our group.

This card is also in to the following challenges:
Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment for me.
Hugs
xxxxx


16 opmerkingen:

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy zei

Love it!! you did a great job. I never tried a tent card or theater card but I will just have too.

Unknown zei

so, so, so pretty Marion! I love everything about it. I just love your flowers too. I need to find some as pretty as the ones you use. :)

stitchy zei

Marion, how cool that tent card is, I never really seen one before and you have displayed it perfectly..it's gorgeous..thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck

stitchy xoxox

Spyder zei

Lovely Card Marion, (and two cards are just fine!)Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Girlie Challenge, hope to see you again next time too
((Lyn))

Spyder zei

Sure I haven't seen a theatre card before, very pretty, Thank you for joining OSATT@s 'New' challenge this week!
(Lyn))

cheryl zei

oh wow this is just great hun love the colurs and detail on this,many thanks for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Joanne Gilch zei

marvelous theatre card. Thank you for playing with Daisy Doodles and Good Luck.

1CardCreator zei

I love the card and would love to see a tutorial. Thanks for playing along in the Kahwinkedink challenge, I hope to see more of you there. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Courtney zei

I'm with Diane...I would love to see a tutorial. This card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at KWED this week! Good Luck!

~Courtney~
KWED DT

Tammy zei

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week!

Gina zei

I really love this card Marion! So bright and happy and girly!
Love as always Gina x x x

Diane (djuseless) zei

Love this theater card Marion! I just love to colors you used too!

Crissy Armstrong zei

What a great card and an awesomely creative fold! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

LeAnne zei

Yes, this is an unusual card, and very pretty! TFS! And thanks for playing with the CTD colors this week, all the way from Holland!

Kristen H zei

This is so creative. I am glad your friend reminded you of this style of card. It is so pretty. Thank you so much for coming by and playing with us at KAH-Wink-E-Dink... we hope to see you again!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) zei

This is UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS Marion - WOW! LOVE the colors you chose and FABULOUS work on the image.