Background

dinsdag 29 juni 2010

How to make your own flower


How to make your own flower.

Hi, Welcome back to my blog here. Today I want to show you how to make you own flowers for a card or any other project.

I have to be honest and tell you that it is a long time ago that I ran into an website where this technique was shown and were I found the template.

So let's get started with this tutorial.

Things you need:

* the template and cut the petal 12 times
* scissors
* stampin ink or pencils or markers
* little spoon
* soft embossing mat
* color pencil or copic marker
* glue
* pen
* if you want you can use glimmermist

~~~~~

Now the rest of this tutorial you can find on my special blog with tutorials and templates that I have over 

so please follow the link and have fun with this tutorial.
Please be so kind to become a follower over there as well and leave me a lovely comment.

Thanks
Marion

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

This is a great tutorial Marion! It can be used in so many ways. Thanks for sharing it with us at Shelly's Images.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) zei

VERY COOL Marion! Can't wait to check this out on SHELLY'S IMAGES Blog:)