Background

woensdag 30 juni 2010

Happy Birthday Nephew

A very Happy Birthday to my Nephew.

Well tomorrow it's my Nephew's birthday and I made him a card.
I had so much fun making this card for him.

The last time we went to him and his wife and children the weather was so warm and nice
that they decided that it would be a great day to have a BBQ all together.

So they all set up the BBQ and then the sky went dark and we got rain... so we sheltered under the partytent and under the sunscreen and we camped out there, close to each other...
My nephew running out to the BBQ to make the dinner.
We had a great time and so much fun.
So here is what I made for him for his birthday..

\

So here you go Dear, 
Happy Birthday

With lots of love,
Marion and the Kids
xxxx

3 opmerkingen:

Gina zei

Awesome card Marion, your family sound like so much fun:D
Love as always Gina x x x

Diane (djuseless) zei

Very cute card! Your coloring is awesome too!

FileKutz zei

Love it Marion, he will too!!