Background

maandag 21 juni 2010

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images




So it's almost 4th of July

And I know that you have a great day with parade's and fun stuff to do with the family. So it must be time to make some invited to family and friends to come over and celebrate this day of freedom together.
And that's why Shelly's Images made some wonderful digital stamps for you to use for those invites or cards.
Today it is time to put the spotlight on the Flag Girl



I love this girl. I can see her standing on the sidewalk waving her flag while watching the parade go by. I made  this card with an inside in it and that is where you can put your invite or sentiment.
You can find this lovely Flag Girl over HERE
And just for today, cause she's in the spotlight you get a great discount on this stamp.

Oh, and don't forget that she also has that great Lady Liberty Digital stamp for you in her store over HERE



So don't hang around here to long and hop over to HER STORE and get crafty with them.

Thanks for looking and leaving such a lovely comment.
xxx

7 opmerkingen:

rhonda zei

Marion, I love your Flag Girl card. Is that a cut file? I am going to have to give this card a try. Great coloring on the image!

Gina zei

What an unusual shaped card, it's awesome!
Love as always Gina x x x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden zei

Hi girls, I will make a file for you so you can use it too.
thanks for the lovely words
xxc

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) zei

I LOVE this fold Marion, it makes such a WONDERFUL card with the way you put it together - papers, colors, etc. Also, so jealous that you are Copic certified, CONGRATS! I so want to do that!!:)

Unknown zei

Oh!....can I have a file for the card shape too? Please, please, please! (I see a Technique Tuesday in this files future. ;) )

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Kim zei

awesome card....but you do awesome work...love ya and hugs
cowgirl~up(cj)