Background

dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

Second Preview day at All That Scraps

Welcome back here today.... I sure hope you enjoyed all the cards that the other girls from All That Scraps made with the cute new stamps. Today it's the turn of the Swiss Pixies and the Sugar Plums.... They are ready to sing and celebrate Christmas with you too!
On this card I used Caroling Emma, Joy Music stamp, Scripted Greetings and Fanciful Christmas Text Stamps and the New Music Border Die.


Since I can't find any lilac or Purple Christmas papers I decided to make my own with simply ink on it....
Somehow I had the urge to work with lilac and purple.
Copic markers that I used:
E000,21,11,R20,22
Hair: C0,1,3,5,7,9,
Others: BV0000,00,01,02,04,08, B00,12

Inside of the card

Remeber that these stamps will be available from October 5th in store HERE

With Love
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

Annemarie en Merit zei

wat een ontzettend lief kaartje Marion.

lief sannemarie en merit

Marga50 zei

Wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt. Groetjes Marga.

Amy zei

You did a beautiful job creating your own purple background for this winter cutie, this card is a Christmas delight!