Background

vrijdag 28 oktober 2011

MFT Presents for you!

Good day to you all. 

Allthough I have a rough week with another bad news from the Oncologist...I try to keep my head up and find peace and happines in my crafting.  Then I got the tip from a dear girlfriend that there is a GDT Call from My Favorite Things at Splitcoasters Forum! I just had to jump in and make a card for this. Their prize is huge and the honor even bigger!!!  I can't imagine to win this prize... be their GDT and get all that stuff... I think I would pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.. would give this week a totally different feel! But if I win or not... it was so peaceful and getting back in harmony with myself to work on this card with the wonderful products of MFT!!! That is worth a million too!

Oh and did I mention what the theme is? Well the theme is BLING IT ON!


I love this little cutie that is from Pure Innocence and called Presents for you.
I colored her with my copic markers: Skin:E000,50,21,93, Hair: Y26,21,YR30,E35
Others: R30,32,35,37,39, N0,1,4, V17,E57,59
On the clothes I used Stickles Star dust (that don't show that well on the photo)
On the packages I used Stickles Diamond because the give another color of bling.

The little lovely MFT Die-namics Leafy Flourish I cut in half and used together. They're made with Felt Sour Apple and DP.
The image is layerd with foam on the background Oval that I made with the MFT Oval Decorative Doily
Sentiment is from AmyR and around the torned paper I used Star dust Stickles again. Design Papers by Marianne Design Eline's Vintage Christmas Red and Green. Little pearl swirl and loose pearls from my stash.

I hope that you have a great day and take a look at the gallery at Splitcoasters to see what the other girls made! The sure did a fantastic job for this GDT Contest!

With Love

5 opmerkingen:

Jeni zei

Beautiful card Marion! Well wishes to you.
~jeni :)

Saskia van den Berk zei

Wat een schatje!!!!!!heel erg mooi!!

Mel X zei

Hi Marion, I'm FINALLY back with a puter!!! Sorry to hear your news. I hope all goes well and you know you're always welcome at TPC, we'll set up a special relaxation area in our norty corner with telephone hotline, tea and crumpets!!!!!!!

This is a beauty lady - LOVING that floral display and lovely flowers. Awesome design and detail.

Sending mahoosive hugs your way!!! Mwah

Mel X

Janneke zei

Cute!
Succes met de GDT Call ;o)

Dikke knuffel voor jou meis ...

Unknown zei

mooi kaarte en ik wens e heel veel sterkte toe!!

knuff Betina