Background

dinsdag 1 november 2011

Preview All That Scraps Day 1


Here we go again... I tell you it's raining new stamps again  at All That Scraps. Being in the Design Team gives me the luxury to be able to play even before they are in store... so you girls have to be patient and get them from November 4th in store Here.  Today I'm showing you the Pillow Pocket that I made on a craft day with friends! I added the brand new Snowball Laugh to it!  She is a little naughty hiding the snowball behind her back!!! And yes... if you don't watch it.. you're gonna get it from her!!!


Snowball Laugh availabe from November 4th Here
She is colored with my copic markers:
Skin: E000,50,21,93, B12,14, Hair: Y26,21,YR31,E35
Others: R32,35,37,39, YG61,63,67, Y32,35,38, V17
Stickles Star Dust on her hat and skirt

Well you better hurry to the BLOG and see what the other girls made for you... and maybe you will be the lucky winner in the drawing that will be there!
Good Luck 

Love

Geen opmerkingen: