Background

vrijdag 18 november 2011

Always love art!


Goodmorning ladies,

I know that I've been a bit quiet lately.. but that is going to change again. There was so much going on here... and on top of that I got the flu!!! Yuk... but I'm back!!! (with a ton of tissues)

I've been playing with stamps, distress ink, glimmer mist... and I love the results:


Stamps: ArtJourney Pen Nib
Technique Tuesday: Awesome A
Art Celebrate stamp
Distres inks,  glimmermist
Chromolux

Have a great day!!!

With love

6 opmerkingen:

Joey zei

Marion its fantastic hunny, hope you are well xxx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries zei

Ziet er goed uit Marion...lekker creatief :-)

groetjes en beterschap, Alie

Anette zei

wat een heerlijke kleuren!! Goed dat je er weer bent!

Vicky zei

Gorgeous Marion....

big hugs Vicky xx

Stressed Stamper zei

Oh wow - love it hun - sending you a hug across the waters
Sarah x

Turtle In The Sand zei

Glad you are feeling better. I love this type of art. Never do it, but yours makes me want to give it a try. Hugs, Linda