Background

vrijdag 21 oktober 2011

DT Call and new challenge at Totally Papercrafts Challenge!

Well a lot has happened her past two weeks... A ton of birthday's and me stepping down from the Inky Impressions Design Team. I finally was able to cut the knob that was in my head about this... and I finally found my peace again.

That gave my mojo a little boost and I'm creating like crazy... LOL
Lucky me because today we have a great challenge starting again at Totally Papercrafts challenge
Last week we really gave you all a heard time with the use of Acetate! This week Anne has a complete new idea for a challenge... Layer upon Layer!!!  I just love using layers on layer!!! 

We do have a DT call that is still rolling this week! So if you're interested and looking for a fun and warm family to join into... please add DT behind your name and entry!

And we have a great sponsor with a bunch of lovely and fun images!!!
Bugaboo Stamps



I used Stella and one of her sentiments!! I love the little sarcastic tone in them! And this old lady is hanging tipsy in her glass... not quiet a Burlesque view huh!

I know that my teamies made some gorgeous cards ready for you on the blog. Please take a peek and leave a lovely comment!

With love
Photobucket

4 opmerkingen:

Sue zei

Hi hun
fabulous card, looks just like me! lol great papers & design, sue,x

Anne zei

Gorgeous as always Marion, you did a fab job.
Have a great weekend
Anne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple zei

Ha ha.. love this Marion - gave me a giggle.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Caroline xxx

Lorraine A zei

Gorgeous card Marion ,, snap :-) we both used the same image ! your colouring is fabulous and the papers and sentiment are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x