Background

maandag 8 november 2010

Marvelous Monday with Prancer!

Well although you all first will celebrate Thanksgiving... We would love to show you
what we are busy with for December. 
I don't know how that is for you. But I'm so totally into Christmas spirit already. Normally it starts with me half December. But with all these stunning new images from Shelly for Christmas.... well it's no wonder that I'm in the mood already.
This week we would love to bring Prancer to your attention.


And to make it even better you get a real discount today! So you better hurry to the store and grab Prancer HERE!

Prancer
I decided to make a project with him, and this is how it became.

I hope that you all are inspired as I am by all these beauties!
Please let us know and show your cards with him at our CDAC Group HERE!

Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.
xxx
Marion

2 opmerkingen:

Amanda zei

Schitterend Marion, wat een mooie stempel!

liefs Amanda

angelique (anlou) zei

hoi marion
ik vond het reuze gezellig om je te ontmoeten meis, dank je wel voor de uitleg over kleding inkleuren, ik ga weer stoeien met mijn sketches, LOL
ik ben meteen volger bij je geworden
liefs angelique