Background

maandag 12 april 2010

Workshop by Papers and Pictures

Workshop by Tracie Hudson from Prima Marketing at Papers and Pictures.

Saturday april 10th Tracie Hudson from Prima Marketing was in the Netherlands and she gave a workshop at the store Papers and Pictures. So early in the morning I left home to pick up my best friend and together we went to Doorn. 
The morning workshop was an mini album about family. This was a great oppotunity for my to use the photo's from the photoshoot last year. So I printed them in black and white to match any color that the workshop could be.
It was really hard work that morning, but the results were amazing. I love what I made... and after the workshop I realized that there were so many papers and embellishment remaining.. we even got a sheet with the newest stamps to keep... 
Tracie... I thank you from the bottom of my heart... You are amazing... we talked together about our personal lives and you shared so much... I thank you for this. And also for so many small and big tips and tricks you teached me. Again... you rock girl.

 This is my result 
 






The afternoon was a bit more relaxed. We made two layouts with the newest stuff from Prima Marketing... the bag was again filled with so many papers and embellishments... It was a real treat to follow this workshop. And if you ever see the change to follow a workshop by Tracie... don't hasitat...just book it... it's worth it...

Here are the two layouts I made:

 

Thanks for looking and please leave a note for me.


1 opmerking:

Kim zei

HEY, LADY BUG.....I LOVE THE MINI ALBUM YOU DID.....THAT IS SO AWESOME...I LOVE YOUR WORK....HEY, PLUS I NEED YOU TO GET A HOLD OF ME....HERE IS MY EMAIL holifield@comcell.net.....
i have some exciting news for you..
hugs
CJ
COWGIRL-UP STAMPS