Background

vrijdag 9 april 2010

Shelly's Images Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge.

Shelly's Images Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge.




This week's TTT Challenge is a RECIPE Challenge. I'm not sure about you, but I always LOVE a good recipe!!
Todays recipe is to use:

1 Embossed Pattern (either dry embossing or stamped embossing)
2 Patterned Papers and

At least 3 pieces of Bling (We LOVE BLING around here!!)

"Soak of the winterblues, cause spring has sprung"

  
Your're wonderful...


 An easel card


.......with lot's of stickles and bling, embossed papers, patterned papers
and colored for the first time with copics. Oh I love those copics... the colors blend so easy and it is a joy to work with them. The papers I used are K&Company Daisy by Tim Coffey. The white paper is with embossed daisy's. I love this paper and it is in my stock for a long time now. But this stamp just asked for these papers. I colored the embossed daisy's with stamping ink and added pearls by prima marketing.
I wanted to make an easel card for some time now and I decided to do it now. The text i wanted on the card was the following...
"Soak of the winterblues, cause spring has sprung"

Enjoy and leave a comment if you like it.


Geen opmerkingen: