Background

dinsdag 20 april 2010

1st contribution Cowgirl Up and Mojo Monday Challenge

1st contribution Cowgirl Up Stamps 

Here is my first card for the DT of Cowgirl Up Stamps by CJ and my contribution for the  Mojo Monday 135. 
I choose Dalton... she was one of the first digi stamps of CJ and I love her. The front of the card is fold back so you see a part of the inside of the card. With the newest papers of Prima Markting collection I made this card. I used two different Martha Stewart punches and with my silhouette I cut out the tiny shoes she looses while flying off to send you hugs.
Hope you like it and you will come over to the new Cowgirls Sunday Stamp Challenge and join us in the first challenge of this year at May 2nd 2010.
 See you there.






2 opmerkingen:

Diane (djuseless) zei

Awesome job Marion! I love all the little extras that you added to your card too!

Kimberly S zei

Gorgeous coloring, fabulous card layout, and such a beautiful job Marion! :)