Background

zondag 15 januari 2012

GDT call Digi Bells


Oh there is this fantastic GDT call at Digi Bells!!! Since I adore the images of Elisabeth Bell I just have to give this call a chance. I'm so excited since their team makes the most beautiful cards and projects with the stamps. But after a long talk to myself and some pep talk from my best friend I decided to give it a chance and make a card for it.

The stamp Tail of Icecream is one of my favorites.. Since I have my assistance dog Sjors.. I completly see and understand this image! This is how it is.. and the text is just how I feel about my dog! He brings me love and happines and opens the world again for me!

This card is in honor of him and for the GDT call.


This time I used my pencils to color the image.
I made the background clouds with several colors of Distress ink and 
stamped some swirls at the edges to complete the image.

Now I will keep my fingers crossed and hope I get a chance!

Thanks for stopping by.
With love

Marion

6 opmerkingen:

chrilvian zei

aaahh wat is ie lief
prachtig gedaan
duim voor je!!!

Janneke zei

Owww hij is super gaaf Marion ;o)
Echt toppie kaartje .. fingers crossed

Thank you for joining the GDT call marion ;o)

Gery zei

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Marion.
Your simply the best.
The meaning behind the card is far much more than winning.
Love Gery

Vicky zei

Just so gorgeous Marion...and good luck with the call hun...! :o)

Have a lovely afternoon....big hugs Vicky xx

Gina K zei

Adorable card. I love the papers you chose! I feel the same way about my kitties!

Sissi4477 zei

Wow, a very beautiful card.
Good luck with the GDT-call.

Hugs,

Sebrina