Background

vrijdag 30 december 2011

Winner of the CCWS Blog Hop!


Good morning to you all! 

It's almost the last day of the year... and I had a marvelous Christmas Time. I was thrilled and amazed by all the reactions I got on my card for the Blog Hop we played with 

I used Random Org to choose a winner for me


This means that Mariken is the winner of my prize here! Please contact me through the email button in the side bar!

If you weren't the lucky winner... I hope you have more luck on the Blog of CCWS! 

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my card!!! I sure appreciate it! 
Wishing you all a very happy new year with lots of good health and creative inspiration!

With Love

Marion

2 opmerkingen:

Mariken zei

Hoi Marion, volgens mij ben ik de gelukkige!
Ik mail je, hartstikke leuk!
Gr-jes Mariken.

Gery zei

Hoi Marion,
Stom hoor, maar ik kom nu pas tot de ontdekking, dat je ook een eigen blog hebt (zeg maar een leven naast ARTSpecially).
Had me al een tijdje afgevraagd of het wel goed ging met jou en Sjors, maakte me een beetje zorgen om je dus.
Maar het gaat gelukkig goed, lees ik.
Ik wilde je graag een heel mooi 2012 toewensen, samen met alle mensen en dieren waar je van houdt.
Ik blijf je nu volgen hoor!
Lieve groetjes Gery.