Background

dinsdag 13 december 2011

Review time at All That Scraps.

Can you imagine... we're counting down to Christmas... and today I'm showing you a Valentine card with a brand new stamp from All That Scraps? Well it's true.... Remember the Enveloppe I made and that I mentioned that I have a card to go with it.... well.. here it is...


I made this Heart Easel card myself. I thought it would go so well with this lovely image from All That Scraps.

Lula Big Heart is colored with my copic markers.
I made the swirl heart with Martha Stewart beads and Glossy Accents by Ranger
Text stamp is from AmyR Heart-y sentiments.

Make sure to check out the All That Scraps Blog to see the other work of the creative team!

With Love

1 opmerking:

Carol zei

Hi Girlfriend! Hope you're well Hun. This is just so gorgeous Marion!! What a sweet image and I just luv your heart easel card too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx