Background

zaterdag 3 december 2011

Win a new Cutie from Sweet November

When this post is up I'm away on a training week with my Assistance Dog Sjors.... but I worked ahead and prepared some fun for you all over here while I'm gone... 

First of all I would like to tell you all that I'm a Sweet November Gal from now on! I'm so freaking proud!!!


And I'm falling with my nose in the butter this time... because there are some great new cuties coming out!! And I'm not the only one that is lucky! So are you girls!!! Make sure to comment on the blogs of my Fantastic Teamies and enter the draft for winning a new cutie stamp from Sweet November!


Today the Sweet November Gals are showing you Max.


Sweet November Max available Here at December Stamps and Dies from December 7th.
I colored Max with Twinkling H20.
Papers: Bo Bunny Blitzen


Don't forget to go to all the blogs of the Sweet November Gals to leave a comment and at Amy's blog you can enter for winning a new stamp!

Good luck and have fun girls!

With love

25 opmerkingen:

Nancy Thomas zei

Super cute Marion - love the sentiment to go along with little Max as well as your paper choices.

Caroline zei

Great card and sentiment!! Can't wait to see the rest of the release :)

Lisa G. zei

Your card is cute, I like how you made the splat!

gobeagirl zei

Hi Marion. This is really cute! I am loving your pattern paper with the little snowflakes. Very cute with Max indeed. I think the way you have used Max and your sentiment along with the little splat looks so cute. Hugs, Lisa G

Amy zei

So excited to have you joining the SN Gals Marion! And your first card out is absolutely wonderful... the colors are bright and fun and that sentiment totally made me laugh, what a prefect pairing with little Max! :)

Marianne zei

Tja, ik kan me helemaal vinden in de woorden van Amy, lol. Prachtige kaart!
I love the fun sentiments and the papers you've used, and your colouring is great, too!

Rania K. zei

Beautiful card!

Leanne zei

Congrats Marion! You are going to have tons of fun as I'm sure you already know. ;)
Love what you did with your scene! Max is adorable in baby blues.
Looking fwd to the rest of the release.
;)

Heidi Brawley zei

Adorable card!!! He is to cute!
Hugs, Heidi

Mary J zei

Fab fun Marion! I totally love this sweetie!

Uta zei

Great card and beautiful image!

HUgs, Uta

yvon zei

Wat een heerlijk kereltje is dit toch, geweldige kaart heb je gemaakt.
Groetjes, Yvon

Liliya zei

Very sweet!! Such a fun card!

alethea zei

Love that splat sentiment!! This card reminds me of the time my boys went to the snow!! Fab card!! Hugsxx

Unknown zei

Super cute card!

Whitney's Crafty Side zei

I love this stamp! Cute card, thanks for sharing :)

grace zei

Very cute! :]

Tanya zei

Very pretty card!!

THERESA zei

Just perfect, so cute and love the colors!!!
lotsa luv

jan farnworth zei

totally sweet.

Anne B. zei

Pretty. The paper goes well with the image. :)

cowboydutrem zei

Love that "splat" sentiment!

Anoniem zei

Such a cute card!... Love the sentiment
& all the blue papers u've used!...
TFS!... =)

Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

Mimi zei

Fun card! Max is adorable! and love the papers! ;)

Arabella zei

Lol! This is so cute Marion and that is the perfect sentiment!

Arabella