Background

zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Saturday again

Saturday again!

The week has raced by. It was a bumpy ride this week... but at the end I can say that all turned out very well.


Last wednesday my DS turned 17 years young. (And yes for a slight moment I felt old)
And I think that I told before that he is doing an education to become a baker and pastry maker.
He is doing an internship at a famous baker/pastry maker is the big city near to our town.

And on his birthday they gave him the chance to make his very own birthday cake all by himself. So he went to work and did it!!!
And that cake was so beautiful!! He got compliments from the masterchief and they all told him that he is very talented and that he has a great future ahead of him in this line of work.

And when he came how with this cake... Girls... he was glowing from pride and happiness...
Although it has been a bumpy ride for the both of us... I was so proud and happy to see
that he found his happiness in this again.

And the bad thing is... I totally forgot to make a photo of the cake...
(I know shame on me!!!!)
But it tasted sooooo goood!!!! 

And today there is another PARTY coming at the
from Michelle Perkett this afternoon at 1PM Pacific Time the party will start there... and Michelle designed two brand new images for the winners over there.
I hope that you all will join us, bring lot's of fun and cheers with you!

So decided to groom Sprout the Birthday princess for this afternoon

And I know that Camille is all dressed up and ready for this afternoon


So make sure that you are ready and all dressed up to join us in the games and play with us!

Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.
xxx
Marion 





Geen opmerkingen: