Background

dinsdag 19 oktober 2010

New Challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio

Witches Brew mixed with Halloween!

Today a new challenge is starting at Michelle Perkett Studio Blog.
And the theme is Witches brew mixed with Halloween...!

You better be prepared cause coming weekend there is a 
big fun Full Moon Fever Blog Hop!


And this weeks challenge is all about that too!!!

Here is the card that I made for this weeks challenge.
I used CandyCorn Witch by Michelle and you can find her HERE!


I still have this challenge of not having any Halloween papers. So I used my airbrush to color design paper in matching colors with my coloring. also the flowers are airbrushed.

In the dress the stars and Moons are colored with Atyou Spica Gold and in the big white flowers I used Atyou Spica Lavender to add stripes..

I colored CandyCornWitch with my new Copic Colors RV91-93-95!

I hope you all like her and come on over and join this fun challenge.
See you there!

this card is also into the following challenges:
2 Sisters-Halloween
Bee Crafty-Halloween
Creative Craft-Trick or Treat
Creative Cottage-Halloween
Fussy and Fancy-Halloween
One Stitch at a Time-Embellish it
One Stop Craft-Halloween
Stampin' for the Weekend-Halloween/Fall
Stamp Something-Halloween
The Crazy Challenge-Halloween
thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.
xxx
Marion

13 opmerkingen:

Tammy zei

Gorgeous card Marion!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the flowers!
Hugs, Tammy

Jayne zei

Love that image, what a great card Marion. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Sarah zei

Marion what a great card, love the soft colors you used. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
xxx
Sarah

Love crafts forever zei

Beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs, Nataliya

Shell Shearer Swinscoe zei

Oh this is just so different from all the traditional Halloween cards I have seen, its gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT & The Crazy this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Lorraine A zei

gorgeous card ,, I love this image ,, she is lovely and I love her dress and the soft colours you used ,,, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining is with us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

chrissy xx zei

Oh!! It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Michelle zei

Marion, this is so beautiful! I love it! Lovely colors and just love your flowers with the bling inside! Gorgeous!! Thank you for your amazing inspiration this week!

Hugs,

Michelle

Chelsea zei

Not what I think of when I think halloween but I totally love what you did here. Thanks for getting fussy and fancy with us this challenge. Stop back soon to play along.

Margreet zei

wat een mooie, monochome kaart Marion....vind je kleurwek erg mooi...bedankt voor het meedoen met OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) zei

Your work is always so BEAUTIFUL Marion - I love the colors you have chosen for this card:)

Suzie McFloozy zei

Beautiful card love the soft colours on here x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Choccy zei

Beautiful !! The image is sooo pretty.
Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our embellish it challenge. Good Luck !

Choccy x