Background

zaterdag 16 oktober 2010

Another Michelle Perkett

Princess Oceana by Michelle Perkett!

Today you're reading one of my pre post that I made for you. Because today I'm at the big Dutch Copic Event in the Netherlands. 
I will be giving 5 workshops about what you can do with Copic Markers.

A few weeks ago I posted a tutorial HERE on how to color hair in a different way and color.
But never finished the image on a card.

Well today you can see Oceana on a card.


She is colored with Copic Markers according to the tutorial.
Papers are by Prima Marketing
Sentiment by TLC

Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment!
xxx
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

Ms. Jen zei

I just love the way you color Oceana! Loved your tutorial too. I'm applying it to other things I color too. It's been a great help.

She's a Color Queen zei

Beautiful!

Unknown zei

Hi zit nu uitgeblust op de coach en het is me gelukt ik ben nummer 60 :-)))

Jan Hunnicutt zei

She's gorgeous! I hope you had a good weekend with your Copics.

Claire zei

Stunning Marion, you really are the queen of copics!! Hope you've had a good time and are too tired after all those demos
Claire xx