Background

maandag 20 september 2010

Have a Witchy Marvelous Monday!

Here's another monday... 
Days a flying by. I'm running around preparing things... go to the hospital and make cards for the blogs. And suddenly I realize that the evenings are there early... and that we are approching October already. Before you know it Halloween and thanksgiving are close by!

I'm so glad that Shelly's Images has her Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas images ready to work with. That keeps me on track with the hectic days.

Today we would love to put a spotlight on this wonderful and sweet image that is called:

Good Witch

Now is this little girl sweet or what? I had a great time coloring her...
but was in trouble cause we don't have halloween papers over here in The Netherlands.
I am so lucky that I have an Airbrush on loan so I could make my own background papers.


Hope you will go to the store and see what more fabulous halloween images Shelly has ready for you in THE STORE

The sentiment is from TLC and you can find there beautiful sentiments!
xxx
Marion

2 opmerkingen:

Wendy ten Hove zei

Hi Marion,

Ja, zo'n airbrush, daar kun je ook erg mooie dingen mee, hè, moet ik maar nooit gaan uitproberen, hi hi! Leuke kaart, geinig heksje!

Groetjes en fijne dag,
Wendy

Wendy ten Hove zei

Hi Marion,

Tja, ik was al bang dat je hem alleen maar kan aanraden, hi hi! Super dat jij hem zo leuk vindt!! Ik ga niet naar het Copic event, heb al wat gepland dat weekend en vind het toch ook wel aan de prijs... Was wel leuk geweest, maar andere keer maar! Ik wens jou dan alvast veel plezier daar! Ik ga wel naar Kreadoe, op 12 november, jij ook misschien?

Groetjes,
Wendy