Background

woensdag 1 september 2010

Greeting Farm Izzy

Izzy of Greeting Farm

Last weeks there were big crafting market's in different places in my country and I helped out the store in which DT I'm in.
And Creabest had a load of Greeting Farm images. And they flew out of the basket like they were fresh warm Bread Rolls.... LOL

I was so lucky to get a few images of the greeting farm in my DT pack. At first I looked at them.... and then I so fell in love with them!


This is Izzy
I just wanted to color her in a different color style. Normally I choose for pink and blue.. but these papers just asked for a totally different style.
and while coloring I found out that working with yellow and green is a lot of fun!


Izzy is colored with Copic Markers


Brads I used you can findHERE

Thanks for looking and leaving me a lovely comment!
xxx
Marion

Geen opmerkingen: