Background

woensdag 14 maart 2012

New Sketch Challenge at CCWS

Morning Girls,

I'm late with my post, but as you know by now.... things are not ok here... and there still is no solution for my leg. And my new painmeds made me "stoned" and out of this world. No pain then, but not a nice feeling.... trust me! Between all this hassle and trouble I've managed to make my contribution for the new Sketch challenge at

This week Nicolet made a fantastic sketch for you all wich you can find on the CCWS Blog


It's not my best photo... but the best I could make lying on my bed.

Colored her with my copics.
Skin: E000,00,02,R20
Hair: E50,51,53
Others: RV32,R56,59, G43,46,94, B 0000,000,00
The Mistletoe die is from C.C. Cutters Mistletoe Die
Text stamp from Just Rite
Papers from my BFF Janneke and flowers from St.ash.

This week we have the wonderfull Inky Impressions to be our sponsor. Nicole has select a great prize for the winner.
 

Have a ton of fun with the great sketch and please leave a comment for my creatieve teamies at the CCWS Blog!

With Love

Marion

6 opmerkingen:

nicolet zei

Wow echt een schitterend kaartje Marion!
Groetjes nicolet

Marga zei

Wat een mooi kaartje Marion

Groetjes Marga

Carol zei

This is so cute Marion. Hope this week is better for you. Carol x

Zw@@n zei

Wat een sweetie van een kaart, Marion. Leuk die mistletoe takjes. Liefs, Wilma

Monique zei

Wat een schattig stempeltje en zo leuk die mistletoe takjes erbij.
Wens je een fijn weekend, groetjes Monique

Anoniem zei

Dear Marion, this card is very stunning. I love the C.C. Design stamps and your colouring is magnifique. WoW! Hope you are feeling a bit better. Hugs, sparcstation