Background

donderdag 15 september 2011

Fall arrived

We had some really fall weather here at the coast of the Netherlands... there is no doubt anymore, fall has began. Broken branches on the ground, grean leaves with brown edges flowing everywhere. And a lots of hasty clouds in the sky. Before you realize it's winter again.
Well with all that brand new papers that arrived at Hobbystempels it's no punishment to stay indoors. When I saw the new papers Bo Bunny Blitzen I totally lost myself. They are so great! So I stayed in and made this card with it. I used the Sketch that Marga has HERE


This little cutie is from Pixie Cottage Winter Hannah on a bench
she is colored with my Prisma Potloden 
Tree is from stash but HERE you find the beautiful tree die from Tim Holtz
snow is made with a snowmarker that you can find HERE vind je die.
Text stamp is from my private collection.

Have fun with all the brand new stuff that is in store right now at Hobbystempels!
This card is also into the following challenges:

With Love
Photobucket

7 opmerkingen:

Christina zei

Dat is een prachige kaart geworden Marion! Ziet er super uit!
Groeten Kristel

Basslady zei

i love your christmas-card!

gorgeous combination of layers and details!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jeni zei

Wow Marion, this is gorgeous. Such great detail and layers. Great DP choices. ~jeni :)

FerrellGraph-x zei

Love all the layers and colors! Isn't it fun playing with puff paint! I'm so happy you shared it with us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Kim Duran zei

Wow! I just love the winter scene of your image and all the little details, the Christmas trees, the snowflakes. Makes me ready for the winter weather for sure! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Papercraft Star! I hope you'll play along with us again soon!

Crafty Lynz zei

a very nice piece of work!

thanks for joining us at rrc. lx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) zei

This is gorgeous! Thanks very much for playing along with our For The Girls challenge at Ruby's Rainbow :D