Now the basic technique I found in the magazine ARTSpecially magazine # 4 page 8.
Just gave it my own twist...
* I airbrushed the background on bazzil white cardstock with E09,E18,YG95,YG97.
* Worked the background with a Minimister and Copic Blender fluids
* Then stamped with gesso and Poetic leaves and Poetic prints from Hero Art the white leaves.
* Then stamped the same leaves with Adirondack Oregano, Cat's eye Lime pastel and Chesnut Roan and Brillance Pearlesent Poppy.
* Cut out the Tim Holtz tree and used the left over as a stencil and inked it with Tea Dye and Vintage photo.
* Add Gesso to the edges of the cards... when dried I inked them with Vintage photo and Walnut stain.
* Stamped the text that says:
Miracles are so ordinary that if you don't look you don't see them!
* Added some little leaves from my stash.
If you are interested in looking for more of these great and fun techniques... please take a look at
ARTSpecially Friends blog and find the wonderful Magazines that are also available in English and German language!