Background

donderdag 23 juni 2011

Take a Latte with me and Latte Monkey

When I first say the Monkey stamps I thought... what do I do with them..... 
Really... I wasn't so into coloring animals.... But the fun part of being in a DT is that you sometimes need to work outside your comfort zone...

So when Christine of C.C. Designs at All That Scraps send out these buch of brand new Digital Monkey Images... I told myself to grow up and put my heart in them....

And I have to say.... I'm hooked!!! Can you imagine... these little rascals are so much fun to work with! 
I started to color them and couldn't stop working with them! 
Now how about that....

Here is a card that I made with Latte Monkey... I have a very bad habbit... and that is drinking Latte Machiatto every day! So He and I.... we just found each other...
Want to give one of those cuties a try... you can find them HERE in the section June 2011



Now what do you think? Adorable huh!
I  colored him with my fabulous copic markers
Face and belly: E50,51,53 R20, Fur: E40,42,43,44
Others: BG10,15,YG0000
Papers: WeR Memorykeepers: Merry january
Flowers from Stash

Stop Monkeying around and start coloring one!
With love


Photobucket

7 opmerkingen:

Claire zei

Gorgeous card Marion and I love that little monkey, he's so cute
Claire xx

Christina zei

Dat is een prachtige kaart geworden Marion!
Groeten Kristel

CraftyC zei

This is adorable Marion. You've coloured him beautifully and your card blends so well!
Clairexx

Joey zei

Hiya Marion

this is gorgeous hun, love your colourwork so soft

Joey x

Shelby Goolsby zei

I am so glad you gave the monkeys a try because your cards are adorable.
Hugs, Shelby

Craftdee zei

Great job Marion, I love your colours, and the dp is beautiful, Dee

Wendy ten Hove zei

Hi Marion!

Och, deze vind ik zo leuk geworden! Super gezellige aap en leuke combi in tekst en afbeelding, dan ook nog prachtig gekleurd en met mooi papier er bij, helemaal super dus!! Een beauty!!

Groetjes en fijne dag!
Wendy