Background

vrijdag 24 juni 2011

Gone Fishing with Tilda at Totally Papercraft and Hobbystempels.

Oh.. I know... I'm late.... 
I hope you all forgive me... this past week I was a lot of time in the hospital for more tests again.
We hope that these will be the last ones and that I will get more results coming Tuesday.
So when I know more on Tuesday I will share with you what the future will bring for me... till then.. you just have to wait and wonder with me.

And since today is Friday there has to be a card here for the new challenge at Totally Papercraft Challenge blog! This weeks theme is stripes and dots... and there is another fabulous sponsor there!


So on the last moment I made a card with a Magnolia image. Now that is not a type of stamps that I use much. But this Tilda gone fishing has something great... she is cute and tough! And that is what I like about her! And then I got papers from Hobbystempels.nl for cards for their blog. And Oh boy... this green is way out of my comfort zone!! I tell you that... But I put on my brave shoes and start working with them..
Colored Tilda with my Derwent pencils... and here she is!


Tilda is Colored with: Derwent potloden
Nestabilities: Round and scalloped that were cut in two and glued wide.
Green flowers : From stash

Have fun with and a great weekend, and don't forget that we still have a great challenge HERE and HERE
With love

Photobucket

9 opmerkingen:

Lorraine A zei

Gorgeous card Marion :-) I love this Tilda ,, very cute and the papers and flowers are lovely :-)

I am hoping all went well with the tests and thinking of you hunny xx

luv
Lols x x x

Sue zei

Hi hun
a gorgeous card,awesome colouring, luv the colour combo, pretty papers & embelies, thinking of you,have lovely weekend, sue,x

nicolet zei

Ooh heel veel sterkte de komende dagen Marion! En wachten kan zo lang duren! Ik denk aan je!!
Je kaartje is prachtig geworden!
Liefs Nicolet

Miranda zei

Wat een herlijk vrolijk kaartje heb je gemaakt.
Sterkte de komende dagen, spreek je woensdag.

Groetjes Miranda

Christina zei

Dat is een prachtige kaart geworden Marion!
Groeten Kristel

Joey zei

Hiya Hunny,
I really hope tuesday is ok for you big hugs.Your card is gorgeous.
Joey x

Vicky zei

So gorgeous Marianne...! love the image sweetie and such smashing dp's too...!

hope the tests goes well too hunni..be think of you..big hugs Vicky xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple zei

Terrific card, Marion.
The green looks fabulous.
Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed!!
Have a great weekend,
Caroline xxx

Unknown zei

een schatje!!! Vond het leuk om je gisteren te zien, was gezellig!!

xxBetina