Background

donderdag 11 maart 2010

Ik heb inmiddels een hele nieuwe hobby naast het scrappen gevonden. Kaarten maken van scrappapier en met stempels of digitale stempels. Ik ben er weg van en hier zie je een aantal kaarten die ik de laatste twee weken heb gemaakt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found a totally new hobby for myself. Making cards from scrapbooking materials and with stamps or digital stamps. It`s becoming an addiction, here are some cards I made last two weeks.
Best friends

Mouse hug

The stamps are from Mo's Digital Pencil. Take a look and enjoy the amount of fun digi stamps.
I used Derwent pencils to colour the stamps and the papers I used are leftover scraps from layouts I made.


3 opmerkingen:

Linda McClain zei

How Fun! what a great card!

Cathy zei

Oh, this is so perfect. Love the cupcake fairy on the cake. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!! :)

The Wired Angel zei

Great job on this challenge Marion. Great card shape! Thanks for playing along with us on Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy