Goodmorning to you ladies,
Today it’s my turn to show you another Make it Monday at the All That Scraps blog.
I hope you enjoyed the preview and review of the January stamps as much as I did! I can’t stop working with those cute little babies! So I used them for the MIM today.
I made a Side Step card and added some drawers to it.
Let’s start with the fun…. What you need to get started:
Teddy Bearegard rubber stamp, stamped and colored.
Baby accesories dies
Little one sentiments stamps
white and blue cardstock
ink, scissors, bonefolder,glue
Here is the template for the side step card for you personal use.
* Create the side step card according the template.
* then cut 3 stripes of white cardstock with size 2 ¾” x 1” and ink the edges in color you choose
put them on top of each other and punch holes on the left and right side, add brads in each piece of cardstock. Add 3D foam to the back. The top drawer you add a little ribbon to the back and pull to the front and adhire it there.
* Cut out your colored Teddy Beauregard image that is colored.
* Assemble the dies with white and blue cardstock.
* Stamp text congratulations and it’s a boy on a large piece of white cardstock 2⅜”x 4⅛” and ink edges.
* stamp the Winnie the Pooh tekst on a small piece of white cardstock and ink edges.
Then assemble the card like the sample above or as you desire.
Hope you will enjoy the All That Scraps products and template.
Have a creative week.