Background

woensdag 14 november 2012

Special Delivery from All That Scraps!

Today we have a special treat for you all! As from tomorrow there will be a very special Stamp Set available at the All That Scraps Store.
Christine made a stunning Birdy Day set. It's a set from stamps and matching dies all ready to be combined.

I decided to give the the new dies a special place for this day... I made a card with all of them on it.


The large tree, the leaves and the clouds are one die...
Behind the tag you find the Four Seasons Fence die that I raised
The little bird on the tag and the text are made with the stamp set that comes with these dies.
I colored the little bird with my copic markers.

This set is filled with many stamps and dies... all ready to be matched together...

Make sure to fly over to the big ATS blog to see what the other girls made with this wonderful set!

With Love
Marion