Background

woensdag 25 mei 2011

Another Challenge at All That Scraps!

When I see text for sentiments I just must have them!!! And girl... 
at All That Scraps there are some great great new Sentiments!

Sometimes the stamps have the amazing size to just fill the card... and these are just like that.
So I used this beautiful stamp for this card!



And since today there is another great and exciting challenge at
All That Scraps Challenge blog I made this card for it.

This week it's all about using Felt on you project



Stamp by AmyR stamps can be found HERE
Flowers are a cutting die by Crealies

Somehow the colors of the felt look red on the photo and I can't get it better then this. But in real they are just like the pink of the flowers on the paper.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment.
xxx


Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen: