Background

dinsdag 27 juli 2010

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Wow... A new Digital Stamp here!

I'm just back from a wonderful vacation in the middle of France.
Yes you read it right... FRANCE...
AAhhhhh..; J'adore cette pays!!!

yes I speak a some French as well. 
there was a time when I was exceptionelle well in the French language.
But nowadays it's a bit rusty.... LOL

And to be honest this wonderful Digital Stamp is so resambling of where I was sitting during my 
vacation. I love to sit in a chair, watch people play in the sand and water and reading a good book.
I took a big big pile of books with me and so did the kids.

But no longer talking about me and my vacation...
Here is the wonderfull stamp Shelly from Shelly's Images made for you!


Island Life

This image is called Island Life and you can find it HERE in the store.
don't forget that you get a discount for it just today!



Now on this card I also used some of the freebies from Shelly's Images.
The flipflops can be found Here
and the Towel can be found Here.

Now make sure you don't forget the discount that is only for today 
on this wonderful Digital Stamp!

Thanks for looking and leaving me a lovely comment.
xxx
Marion 

4 opmerkingen:

Carmen zei

Nice card! I like the layout and how you composed everything including the towel and flipflops. Oh and those tiny pearls on the flipflops...very nice.

Annette Bowes zei

Wonderful card Marion, can almost here the waves rolling onto the sand, amazing colouring, take careX:)

Stef H zei

holy moly! that is gorgeous! your coloring is totally awesome!!!! fabulous blog. i'm following you now!!!

hugs :)

Alison (Groovycrafter) zei

Hi Marion
This is absolutely "STUNNING"...i love your colouring and the way you have added those little extra's..but you know i have always been a fan of your work!!!!
Take care
Hugs Alison
xxx