Background

dinsdag 3 augustus 2010

Newsletter Filekutz

Filekutz Newsletter

Wow... vacation is over and the new schoolbooks for my son just arrived yesterday.
Shool is going to start for him in about a month.

And this new FREE digital cutting file brought this all to my attention.
has a great newsletter.  Every 10th of the month she sents out a newsletter.
And in this wonderfull newsletter you will find a great FREE Digital cutting file.

This is the file that is going to be in the newsletter:


I hope that you like this little sneak peak as much as I do. 
I have so many ideas with this file... for cards, layouts... to many to mention.
Now if you want this Free Digital Cutting File yourself all you have to do is sign up for the newsletter HERE before the 10th to get the newsletter and the free file. 
Have fun with it!
xxx
Marion

Geen opmerkingen: