Well... almost the last card that I have as a Design team member for All That Scraps.
I have to say that I feel so sad about it.... and this card that I made expresses that feeling very well.
I used the Umbrella Logo stamp set.
* I used Chromolux 700 glossy papers.
* added Distress stain Stormy sky and Picket fence to my craft sheet and used my ink roller to mix the colors and to roll it onto the paper.
*Let it dry well!
* Stamp the umbrella's onto the well dried paper and emboss them with different kind of embossing powders. I used Distress Powder Faded Jeans, Ranger's Rainbow Sparkle and Wow snow white glitter.
* I colored the open umbrella's with different shades of blue Distress inks and vintage photo.
* Cut out a tag and stampel the text stamp to it and inked the edges.
* Inked the edge of the white paper and added it together.
Hope you like this take on using the All That Scraps stamps.
Hope over to the All That Scraps Blog to see what the girls made!